APPLE PAY NOW AVAILABLE | FREE SHIPPING* AND RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS OVER $30
MEN'S SIZE CHART
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART
Measuring Your Feet
- To measure your foot, place your foot on a piece of paper and trace around your foot, ensuring the pencil stays in contact with your foot. If you are purchasing a shoe that requires you to wear a sock, please wear a sock for the tracing process.
- Once finished, use a ruler to measure the distance between the base of the heel and the tip of your big toe. This distance is your foot length and is the number you use to determine your shoe size.
- Rockport Styles are a Wide fit. The majority of our styles at Rockport Australia have always been, and continue to be, a standard wide fit.
- The size chart should be used as a guide only. Due to each manufacturer’s size scale inconsistencies may occur.
- Your heel should fit snug with no slipping. The midfoot of the shoe under your arch and over the top of your foot should be snug but not tight. You should have enough room in the toe box to wiggle your toes. Our shoes are made to fit directly out of the box. They do not need to be broken in.
- People are more than twice as likely to buy a shoe that is too small than too big. Clues that your shoes are too small or narrow include - foot cramping or "falling asleep" or the formation of blisters and calluses between or on your toes.
- Feet typically get bigger with age. We encourage you to have your feet measured every year. Women's feet often become a half-size (or more) larger after pregnancy.
- Your left and right feet may differ in length or width as much as a full size. Be sure to measure and try shoes on both feet, and always buy shoes to fit your larger foot.
- While the incremental enlargement/reductions between the sizes and widths are industry standards – not every manufacturer starts with the same measurement for their model size.
- Rockport use the same Brannock Device measurement along with several taped forefoot volume measurements as a starting point for both men’s and women’s shoes.
How To Find Your Size
- Click Filter
- Select your size
- Click on X at the top right-hand corner
If you are unsure about fitting or which size to buy please contact our customer service team who will be happy to assist you.
1800 762 574